If you experience bladder control problems, The Center for Pelvic Health and Urogynecology can help. Our board-certified physicians are specially trained in urogynecologic problems. They are also caring and compassionate, and will make you feel comfortable.
In addition to our physicians, our team includes specially-trained staff who are also skilled at treating female urinary incontinence.
Understanding Female Incontinence
Our team is expert in treating several types of incontinence problems affecting women:
- Stress incontinence: Occurs with pressure from coughing, sneezing, exercising, etc.
- Urge incontinence: Inability to reach a restroom in time; may be caused by overactive bladder
- Mixed incontinence: A combination of urge and stress incontinence
- Fistula: Urine flows directly through an abnormal connection between the bladder or urethra and the vagina.
- Urethral diverticulum: Urine collects in a small pouch within the urethra and leaks.
- Overflow incontinence: The amount of urine exceeds the bladder’s ability to hold it.
Onsite Testing lab
At the Center for Pelvic Health and Urogynecology, your personalized evaluation includes onsite urodynamic testing. Using special software and equipment, we can accurately assess pressure measurements, voiding patterns, bladder capacity, and urinary flow rates. Results are tabulated and reviewed by our team the same day.
Onsite Treatment for Your Convenience
At the Center for Pelvic Health and Urogynecology, we offer treatment for conditions such as overactive bladder and stress incontinence.
Beyond convenience, these minimally invasive options include quick recovery and the more economical compared to hospital-based procedures.
Procedures offered include:
- Botulinum toxin injection
- Periurethral injection
- Peripheral nerve evaluation
- Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation
Feel Like Yourself Again
As a woman, you have unique needs when it comes to healthcare. Get the compassion and respect you deserve from a team of doctors who can help renew your confidence and restore your quality of life.