Center for Pelvic Health Information
For more information, call 484-628-8408.
At the Center for Pelvic Health and Urogynecology, our board-certified physicians are experts at treating complex women’s health issues. That means you can feel confident you are receiving the most advanced surgical and non-surgical care from a team of doctors who care about you.
Care You Can Trust
Our compassionate team has the surgical training and expertise to help you feel better quickly and get back to the activities you enjoy. We offer the most advanced treatment options for gynecologic and urologic symptoms, including scarless surgical options.
Conditions We Treat
If you're living with a pelvic condition, you understand the pain, discomfort and negative impact it can have on your life. Trust the team at the Center for Pelvic Health to treat a wide range of conditions including but not limited to:
Accurate Onsite Testing
At the Center for Pelvic Health and Urogynecology, your personalized evaluation and treatment plan may include:
- Botox injections
- Ultrasound and hysteroscopy – Camera that looks into the uterus that evaluates abnormal uterine bleeding, pelvic pain, and fibroids
- Endometrial ablation – Minimally invasive alternative to hysterectomy
- Hysteroscopic sterilization – Using microinserts in the fallopian tubes without any incisions
- Urodynamics for the diagnosis of urinary incontinence and voiding dysfunction
- Neuromodulation – Stimulation of spinal nerves with mild electrical impulses for overactive bladder
- Periurethral injection – Injection into the neck of bladder for stress incontinence
- Cystoscopy – Camera that looks into the bladder
Advanced Treatment & Procedures
We make advanced technology a priority by offering a full range of minimally invasive surgical treatments for pelvic prolapse. Other procedures include:
- Endometriosis resection
- Fistula repair
- Vaginal reconstruction
While high-tech treatments are important, they should not come at the expense of warm, personalized care. When you visit our office, our physicians and staff will always make you feel valued and appreciated.
Our staff is always ready to help you with scheduling, insurance or anything else you may need. We will take care of your concerns, answer your questions and thoroughly explain your condition and treatment options. To schedule an appointment, call 484-628-8408.
If at any time you are unable to keep your appointment, please call the office. We will be glad to reschedule your appointment at a more favorable time.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most insurance plans. Please call us to verify whether or not we are participating with a particular insurance company. Please call our office if you have any questions regarding an invoice and we will be happy to assist you.
Feel Like Yourself Again
As a woman, you have unique needs when it comes to healthcare. Get the compassion and respect you deserve from a team of doctors who can help renew your confidence and restore your quality of life.