Trauma Survivors Network
The Trauma Survivors Network, or TSN, is a community of patients and families looking to connect with one another after a serious traumatic injury. Joining this community can help ease the anxiety and frustration often experienced following a sudden injury and the resulting hospitalization by connecting you with other trauma survivors and families who face the same unique challenges.
About the Network
We, in partnership with the American Trauma Society (ATS), are committed to supporting and growing the TSN by providing the tools trauma patients and families need to navigate the road to recovery in an effort to help improve and rebuild their lives.
We encourage you to explore the TSN website to learn more about free programs, services and resources Reading Hospital TSN has to offer.
Becoming part of the TSN is easy and FREE! Once you join the TSN, you have access to the following benefits:
- An online community where trauma survivors and their families share experiences and information, as well as provide support and hope to one another
- The Traumapedia, an online resource for information to learn from leading experts in trauma care and rehabilitation
- A link to CarePages, an easy-to-use resource to update others about the injury, treatment and progress of a loved one
- Information about local support groups and resources to aid in recovery
- Access to the TSN NextSteps online self-management program and recovery assessment tools
By learning more and connecting with others, you can make a difference in how you feel, better manage your life after injury and recognize that you are not alone!