Respiratory and Pulmonary Care
The Respiratory Care Department provides quality care to patients of all ages who suffer from deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardio-pulmonary (heart-lung) system.
In addition, the department supports neurology services. Certified or registered respiratory therapists perform all procedures.
Pulmonologists are experts in the causes, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases affecting the lungs.
Conditions We Treat
Our pulmonologists and respiratory therapists treat a wide range of conditions, including but not limited to:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)
We also offer tobacco cessation support through our Tobacco-free Wellness Program.
- Pulmonary Function
- Sleep Disorders
- Arterial Blood Gas Studies
- Oximetry Studies
- EEG Tests
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
Department is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Respiratory Care Diagnostic Services
- Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Physician authorization required for appointments.