Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
At Reading Hospital, we're committed to helping you meet your goals by providing the best available plastic and reconstructive surgery services in a caring and trusting atmosphere.
Our dedicated team represents the highest level of expertise and integrity. Comprehensive plastic and reconstructive surgical services are performed in a safe and comfortable environment, and we offer the reliability and resources of the only hospital-based practice in the region.
Feel confident knowing our dedicated team represents the highest level of expertise and integrity.
For more information on cosmetic services, visit www.towerhealthaesthetics.org.
- Brow/face/neck lift
- Facial implants
- Otoplasty (prominent ear reduction)
- Rhinoplasty - Open and closed
- Upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty (eyelid rejuvenation)
- Oculoplastics - clogged tear drains, eyelid laxity and eyelid ptosis (droopy eyes)
- Non-invasive procedures including Botox, chemical peels, dermal fillers, Dysport, and fat transfer
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Male breast reduction for gynecomastia
- Mastopexy (breast lift)
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Body lift
- Brachioplasty (arm reduction)
- Liposuction and sculpting
- Postbariatric weight-loss body contouring
- Thigh lift
- Vaginal rejuvenation
Reconstructive and Reparative Surgeries
- Fracture repair - nose, cheek, eye socket
- Skin cancer surgery
- Flap reconstruction of eyelid, nose, cheek and lip defects
- Sternal wound repair after cardiac surgery
- Complex abdominal wall hernia reconstruction
- Oncology reconstructive surgery
- Skin resurfacing and revitalization
- Skin tightening for face and body
- Hair removal
- Removal of vascular and pigmented lesions
- Scar and stretch mark removal
SculpSure® non-invasive fat reduction for body contouring
Comprehensive Care and Facility
Furthermore, we offer the reliability and resources of the only hospital-based practice in the region.
We are required to adhere to rigorous surgical procedure standards that guarantee a high level of patient safety and improve patient outcomes. Every surgical procedure, no matter how simple or complex, carries some degree of risk.
At Reading Hospital, we have the advanced equipment, sophisticated monitoring and expertly trained staff to address any health needs should they arise.
Financing is available through our financial partner, Diamond Credit Union.