F.I.T.T. Nutrition and Fitness Program
Fun actIve healThy youTh
Reading Hospital, Penn State Kinesiology Program, and Penn State Cooperative Extension invites you and your child to the F.I.T.T. nutrition and fitness program. This six-week program helps you and your child learn how to eat healthy and be fit, while having fun!
This is an active program, so please wear your sneakers and comfortable clothes!
- What: F.I.T.T. Nutrition and Fitness Program for children 7 to 13 years old
- Winter Session 1 – Tuesdays, January 23 and 30, and February 6, 13, 20, and 27, 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Spring Session 2 – Tuesdays, March 13 and 20, and April 3, 10, 17, and 24 (No class March 27), 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Northwest Elementary School, 820 Clinton Street, Reading
- Info: Admission is free. Referral from Primary Care Provider and school nurse preferred.
- Registration required for you and your child. Parent must attend.
To register for the Winter Session 1, call 484-628-9981 by Friday, Januarry 19.
To register for Spring Session 2, call 484-628-9981 by Friday, March 9.