When you’re seeking excellent bone and joint care, turn to Reading Hospital Orthopedic and Joint Care Centers.
You’ll work closely with a collaborative team of board-certified physicians, highly skilled nurses and certified therapists who are dedicated to returning you to a more active, comfortable life.
Treating All Orthopedic Conditions
Reading Hospital orthopedics and sports medicine professionals help treat your:
Coordinated, Comprehensive Care
If you require inpatient surgery or care, you may work with one of four inpatient centers to help you get back to normal activity and everyday life:
- Orthopedics Center – Treats orthopedic conditions that don’t require total joint replacements
- Joint Care Center – Focuses strictly on total joint replacement in a setting where you’ll participate in activities, receive and give support, and share goals with your peers
- Rehabilitation Center – A comprehensive physical rehabilitation unit designed to increase strength, movement, and independence
- Transitional Care Center – A fully licensed skilled nursing unit with medical and rehabilitation services to help you transition from acute care to home
Outpatient services are also available based on your needs. Your outpatient care may include consultations for treatment or surgical recommendations, rehabilitative therapies, or other follow-up services.
Over-the-counter medications may not improve your symptoms or condition. For help resolving your joint pain long-term and getting back to your everyday activities, trust Reading Hospital’s advanced technology and treatment approaches, including:
- Minimally invasive and two-incision hip replacement that shortens recovery time and speeds your recovery
- Minimally invasive knee replacement to get back to the activities you love
- Hana® table for anterior approach to total hip replacement that helps get you back on your feet faster
- Traditional hip and knee replacements when necessary for total joint improvement
- Continuous nerve blocks for pain management as an effective solution for lessening pain
- On-Q pain relief system that sends anesthetic directly to the sore area of your body for faster relief
Awards & Honors
You can trust Reading Hospital for high-quality service because we’ve earned awards and certifications for our outstanding orthopedic care:
- ProPublica ranked Reading Hospital #1 in Pennsylvania for Knee and Hip Replacements
- The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association named Reading Hospital a Blue Distinction Center for Hip and Knee Replacement
- Reading Hospital received The Joint Commission Advanced Certification in Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement.
Focused on Quality
Our board-certified surgeons are skilled in all levels of orthopedic care and follow strict measures of infection prevention before, during and after your procedure.