We provide treatment and management of work-related injuries and illnesses, as well as testing and examinations/evaluations that employers need to meet regulatory or company policy. Our two locations are staffed by physicians who provide customer-focused service to both the worker and employer. The entire arsenal of services and clinical excellence offered by Reading Hospital is available to support your needs or your company’s needs, when additional services are required.
- Work injury treatment and care coordination
- Commercial driver medical examinations
- Physical exams for Federal/State requirements, pre-placement, return to work and fitness for duty
- OSHA medical surveillance for toxic substances
- Substance-abuse testing -DOT/Non-DOT
- Audiograms and hearing assessments
- Workplace tuberculosis surveillance and testing
- OSHA respirator clearance and fit testing
- Vaccinations for employee safety and health
- Ergonomic workplace assessments
To make an appointment at either of our two convenient locations, call 484-628-4000.
Our physicians do not use MyTowerHealth, but with your authorization, they can access MyTowerHealth medical records.
For your convenience, please download and complete a medical history questionnaire [PDF] before your visit.
If directed, download and complete these forms to prepare for your visit.