What’s Your Number? Contest Rules
- Contest Sponsor: Reading Hospital.
- Agreement with Contest Rules: By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules and represent and warrant that you meet the Contest’s eligibility requirements. You also agree to accept any Contest decisions of Reading Hospital as final and binding. Reading Hospital reserves the right to amend these Rules at any time.
- Contest Period: Begins on February 1, 2018 at 12:01 AM and will end on February 28, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
- Eligibility: To enter this competition, you must be: (a) a Pennsylvania resident; and (b) 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: Enter by posting to social media (Reading Hospital’s Facebook page, Instagram, and/or Twitter) why your numbers are important to you. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram entries must include the #WhatsYourNumberRH. All posts must be made public.
All entries, including posts and photos, shall comply with the terms and conditions of the relevant social media site; Reading Hospital reserves the right to remove photos or content that do not comply with the social media site rules and any photos or content that are submitted that do not comply with the Contest entry requirements.
FACEBOOK -This Promotion/Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Information you provide will be received by Reading Hospital and not by Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. Any entries must comply with Contest Rules.
INSTAGRAM - This Promotion/Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any entries must comply with Contest Rules.
TWITTER - This Promotion/Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter. If participating in this Contest, your entries must not violate any of Twitter’s rules or guidelines. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible to win the Contest prize. Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted. Any entries must comply with Contest Rules.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Contest will receive a Fitbit, valued at approximately $150.00. There are no substitutions and the prize is not transferable. Any prize-related expenses, including federal, state, and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. By accepting the prize, Winner grants Reading Hospital’s permission to use Winner’s name, likeness, Contest posts/entry, and the like for purposes of advertising and related promotion, without further compensation.
- Odds: The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
- How the Winner will be selected: Contest Winner will be selected at random by March 9th, Reading Hospital will select the Contest Winner and the Winner will be notified by March 16th.
- How the Winner will be Notified: Winner will be notified by a post to their social media account. Reading Hospital shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notification due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or if Winner has provided incorrect contact information. If Winner fails to claim the prize within thirty days of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected by Reading Hospital. Winner may also forfeit the prize if the Winner violates any of these Contest Rules.
- Photos: You must be the owner/copyright holder of any photos submitted. By entering this Contest, you grant Reading Hospital a royalty-free, perpetual license to use, distribute, broadcast, publish, and/or print your uploaded photos, images, text, and content posted as an entry as well as your name and demographic information for purposes of advertising, news, publicity, and promotion, including publication online at www.towerhealth.org.
- Governing Law. This Contest and any related disputes shall be governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, and venue for any disputed claim shall be in the state court in Berks County, Pennsylvania. The Contest is subject to all applicable state, federal, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Limitation of Liability/ Release: By entering this Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Reading Hospital and its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns from any and all liability including financial loss, injury and death, property damage, or other damage that may occur whether or not caused by negligence, occurring or resulting from your participation in the Contest and/or your use of the prize if you are the Winner and occurring or resulting from any computer, electrical, or technical failures and malfunctions, including hardware or software and/or the administration of the Contest. IN NO EVENT SHALL READING HOSPITAL BE LIABLE FOR, AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO OBTAIN, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.