At Reading Hospital, we develop a dermatology treatment plan individually tailored to your skin, hair, and nail needs. We look at genetic, environmental, and psychological factors to diagnose and treat your specific condition.
Our medical dermatology practice and board-certified dermatologists offer comprehensive skin examination and treatment for patients of all ages
Our goal is to provide you with the most current, proven dermatologic care possible. We strive to exceed your expectations with every visit. We actively educate you on your diagnosis, discuss treatment options, and explain medication usage so that you can become an active participant in your medical care.
- Full body skin exams and skin cancer screenings
- Diagnosis and treatment of melanomas and other skin cancers as well as benign tumors of the skin
- Evaluation and management of rashes and other inflammatory skin disorders
- Surgical treatment of skin cancers and other neoplasms of the skin
- Pediatric dermatology
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Rashes regardless of their severity
- Fungal, viral and bacterial skin infections including warts and molluscum
- Hair Loss
- Nail disorders