Image Recovery Center
Contact the Image Recovery Center
For more information, call 484-628-4898.
The Image Recovery Center at McGlinn Cancer Institute is a place of hope and healing, where patients receive personalized counseling, services, and resources to help adjust to the physical and emotional changes they may experience due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or surgery.
In a relaxed and private setting, you can receive a one-on-one consultation with a Certified Breast Fitter, Licensed Cosmetologist, or Licensed Massage Therapist. We also offer:
- Post-surgical breast products
- Hair/eyebrow tweezing, shaping, and waxing
- Synthetic and human hair wigs, including consultation, conditioning, styling, and professional care services
- Professional massage services
- Compression garments
- Pocketed swimwear, activewear, and nightwear
- Skin, nail and hand care
- All-natural, mineral-based makeup
- Oral hygiene products
- Relaxation tapes and CDs
- Mood-lifting aromatherapy items
Some services and products are covered by insurance. We will work with you and your insurance company to determine eligibility, coverage, and pre-certification requirements.