Join us for our annual holiday craft and vendor fair!
- SAVE THE DATE! Thursday, December 6, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Free admission, open to the public
- Located in the Reading Hospital's 5th Avenue Lobby – FREE Valet Parking!
- Items for purchase will include:
- Skin and body care
- Gourmet food items
- Fresh wreaths and holiday arrangements
- Homemade preserves
- Home decor and candles
- Holiday cookies and candy
- One-of-a-kind handcrafted jewelry
- Special hours for the nearby Tower Café – opening at 7:30 a.m.!
All proceeds benefit programs funded by The Friends of Reading Hospital including patient comfort items such as quilts, chemo caps, and more, as well as programs that support the health and well-being of our community including HeartSAFE Berks County and Street Medicine.
If you are an artist or crafter interested in participating, please call 484-628-8477, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.