Friends of Reading Hospital
Become part of a giving tradition that is over 125 years old. The Friends of Reading Hospital are passionate about improving the quality of healthcare in Berks County. The Friends contribute their time and talents to manage community fundraising events. Projects recently supported by the Friends include: HeartSAFE Berks County, support for McGlinn Cancer Institute, food service van for Reading Recreation which serves meals to children in need in the city of Reading, and supplies for patient comfort items to name a few.
We invite you to join us in one of our fundraising efforts. Which include:
- Valentine Plant Sale (February 14, 2018)
- Tower Golf Classic (August 6, 2018)
- Reading Hospital Road Run
- Holiday Happening
(December 6, 2018)
- The gift shops at three locations in Reading Hospital. Proceeds from gift shop sales support the Friends' work.
How to Become Involved
- Volunteer for Friends fundraising events
- Sponsor an event
- Participate in the event