Due to COVID-19, we are not accepting new applications at this time.
Apply to Volunteer
Our Volunteer Program encompasses all of our in-service volunteer opportunities. As a volunteer, you can provide a range of service to our patients, visitors, and staff, from office support to helping hands to compassionate care.
You may choose among a variety of departments and programs in which to serve.
Application and Commitment
- Applicants must be at least 15 years of age and commit to at least 100 hours of volunteer time over the course of a year
- NOTE: placement for minors is limited
- Some departments require a minimum age of 16
- The time is given in regularly scheduled shifts on a weekly basis
- Must provide proof of flu immunization annually
- Must sign a confidentiality form annually
- Must complete annual re-education
- The process of becoming a volunteer, from application to actual placement in a department, can take anywhere from four to six weeks depending upon circumstance
- Volunteers are not involved in patients' direct medical care
- Placement in a specific department cannot be guaranteed
- Applications are valid for 30 days
- Apply online and view volunteer on-boarding checklist