Parking & Shuttle Service
For your convenience, we offer free valet parking at three locations for Reading Hospital:
- 5th Avenue Lobby entrance, weekdays from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Emergency Department entrance, seven days a week, 24 hours a day
- Doctors Office Building, weekdays, 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Valet parking staff members wear khaki pants, bright blue shirts, and badges identifying them as Reading Hospital employees.
Reading Hospital offers several self-parking options and garages:
- 5th Avenue Garage: For all destinations in N- and R-Buildings, and the Emergency Department. Valet service is available.
- 6th Avenue Garage: For all destinations in A-, B-, C-, D-, E-, K-Buildings, and Spruce Pavilion. Self-park only.
- 7th Avenue Garage: For all destinations in the Doctors Office Building. Free parking and valet service available.
View our campus map for more details [PDF].
Our shuttle buses provide service on our campus from 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Friday (excluding holidays).
Buses routinely stop at 6th Avenue Lobby, 5th Avenue Lobby, the Emergency Department, the Doctors Office Building, the E-Building Lobby, and the School of Health Sciences.
Patients and visitors may also request shuttle bus service to and from other campus locations by asking a lobby or garage attendant.