Reading Hospital 2018 Free Flu Vaccine Clinics
Reading Hospital is committed to Advancing your Health! A yearly flu vaccine is the first and most important step in protecting against flu viruses. Join us at our FREE influenza clinic for people ages 9 and older.
The vaccine is both latex-free and thimerosal-free. The 2018 - 2019 flu vaccine protects against the following viruses: influenza A (including H3N2 and H1N1 strains) and influenza B.
- WHEN: Saturday, November 10, 8 a.m. to noon
- WHERE: Reading Hospital Conference Center, 420 S. Fifth Avenue, West Reading
- PARKING: Park in the 5th Avenue Garage. Enter at 5th Avenue Lobby.
- WHEN: Saturday, November 17, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Where: Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing, 2802 Paper Mill Road, Wyomissing
Appointments required. Click below to make an appointment online or call 484-628-HELP (4357).