Published on June 11, 2018
Independence Day Hours
All vital services will continue to be offered on Independence Day. Other schedule and hours changes and notes are below.
Wednesday, July 4
- All off-campus centers closed
- Main hospital campus, West Reading – Radiology Departments will be staffed and accepting calls for emergency imaging.
All outpatient laboratories will be closed.
- Employee Cafeteria – normal hours, open to all
- HealthPlex Café – holiday hours, opening at 7:30 p.m., closing at 4 a.m. on July 5
- Counter Clockwise – Closed
- Patio Grille – Closed
- Tower Café – Closed
- Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing Café – Closed
All gift shops closed.