Published on August 24, 2017
Labor Day Hours
updated, August 25
All vital system services will continue to be offered on Labor Day. Other schedule and hours changes and notes are below.
Monday, September 4
- Reading Hospital
- Counter Clockwise – 7 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- HealthPlex Café, Patio Grille, and Tower Café – Closed
- Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital Café – Closed
- QuickCares in Leesport and Exeter – Closed
- Urgent Cares in Berkshire Heights and Douglassville – open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- All Reading Health Physician Network practices – Closed
- All Reading Health System Gift Shops – Closed