Program Discovery Events (Admissions Open Houses)
Are you compassionate and caring? Do you desire education with hands-on clinical experience in an open, supportive, and diverse learning environment? Want to start a career in healthcare feeling confident and prepared to make a difference in the lives of others? Then choose Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences! Our Program Discovery Events (Open Houses) will provide you with a great start on your path to success.
- Our Program Discovery Event is our in-person open house event! Visit the School of Health Sciences and meet our faculty and staff. We will have program breakout sessions for each program as well as a final session with Admissions, Financial Aid, Students Services, and a Q&A. Faculty will also be providing a tour of the School to all registered guests.
For more information on the school policies, consumer information, and tuition and fees, visit our website at www.RHSchoolofHealthSciences.org.
Health and Safety Measures on Campus
We will be following COVID-19 guidelines for all events. Guests will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building unless they are fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after the final vaccine is administered. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are just not feeling well, please do not come to any events. If we are not able to do the event in person we will let all registered guests know and the event will be made virtual.
Program Discovery Event Dates
- Saturday, October 8, 2022, 10 a.m.
- Saturday, December 10, 2022, 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 15, 2023, 10 a.m.
Medical Imaging & Medical Laboratory Science/Phlebotomy ONLY
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022, 6 p.m.
Medical Imaging & Diagnostic Sonography ONLY
Program Discovery Events Flyer Program Discovery Registration
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022, 6 p.m.