Application Process and Deadlines
Completing the Application
The school requires an application form and a $30 non-refundable fee. It is important for applicants to complete their admission file by providing all supporting documents by the deadline.
An application is considered "complete" when all official transcripts, Online Applicant Reference Form, standardized test scores, essays, and copies of EMT or LPN licensure, if applicable, are received by the deadline.
Completed Application Deadlines
- Nursing: February 1 - August Enrollment (Please note: We are currently accepting applications for August 2021)
- Surgical Technology: February 1 - August Enrollment (Please note: We are currently accepting applications for August 2021)
- Paramedic Education: June 1, or when qualified student capacity has been reached - August Enrollment (Please note: We are currently accepting applications for August 2021)
- AEMT: November 15 - January Enrollment or March 15 for June enrollment
- Medical Imaging: April 15, or when qualified student capacity has been reached - January Enrollment (Please note: We are currently accepting applications for January 2022)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography: June 1 - January Enrollment (Please note: We are currently accepting applications for January 2022)
- Medical Laboratory Science: October 20 - July Enrollment
Pre-admission testing is required for applicants applying to the Nursing and Paramedic Education Programs. Admissions will pre-qualify applicants and send out testing registration materials accordingly. Applicants should not be completing pre-admission examinations unless notified by admissions to do so (pre-admission scores submitted without prior consent may be unacceptable). We administer the latest version of the Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS). Older versions will not be accepted.
Please note: Qualified applicants who receive an invitation to test must notify Admissions if they choose to complete the exam at another test site. Admissions will not have access to TEAS exam scores completed off site. You must contact Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI) to have your score report sent to Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences. There is a fee required at the time of the request.
Special Notice to Applicants
In keeping with a selective admission process, we strongly encourage applicants to apply to the programs and "complete" their admission file well in advance of the deadline.
Please don’t hesitate to call the Admissions Office at 484-628-0109 or email RHSHS@towerhealth.org for assistance.
Thank you for your interest in Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences.
This application takes about 15 minutes to complete. Before beginning, please have the following available:
- A list of all high schools and colleges attended and dates of attendance
- Current information, including address and phone number, and email.
- Credit card
If paying by check or money order, please download the Remittance Form [PDF] and mail with your payment.
You will be asked to agree with the following Statement of Understanding before submitting your application:
As an applicant to Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, I signify that I have reviewed the admission policy on the website. Submission of my application indicates my understanding of all academic requirements and technical standards. I further signify that the information given is to the best of my knowledge, accurate, and correct. Permission is hereby given to Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences to investigate all pertinent information regarding my application. If accepted, I agree to inform the School of any changes to the information I have provided on the application prior to, and after acceptance into the School. Moreover, I understand that giving false information or withholding information prior to or after acceptance into the School may make me ineligible for admission or to continue my enrollment at Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences. The school reserves the right to deny admission or readmission or to revoke admission to any applicant if, in the opinion of the School, his/her admission is not in the best interest of the student or the School. I have read and understand the information included in the application. I understand that the application fee of $30 is non-refundable and required for processing.
Continue to the online application.