For Incoming Students
We look forward to working with you during your rotation here at Reading Hospital. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you will find a quick reference guide to benefits and other features of our medical student rotations.
- On-campus housing is available and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Dorm rooms are double occupancy only.
- Towels and linens are provided.
- Kitchen and laundry rooms are available.
- Students are required to adhere to the hospital dorm rules and regulations.
- Medical students receive $20 per day meal stipend.
- Students must adhere to the meal plan policy or risk losing it while on rotations.
On-campus parking is available for students.
Out of respect for our patients, we ask that students dress in a professional manner when on rotation. All students should wear a white lab coat.
Students must wear hospital-issued badges at all times while on campus.
Students have access to the hospital's medical library. It offers a large number of medical texts, journals, and computer resources. Educational software is also available in the library, and a list of accessible on-line medical journals is available. Students have access to the library with their ID badge 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Interpreting services are available if students need to communicate with someone who does not speak English fluently.