How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Reading Hospital's Family Medicine Residency Program.
All applicants must submit their application and supporting documents through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). These items are required:
- Common Application Form (CAF)
- Medical school transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) (formerly known as "dean's letter")
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
- ECFMG status report (if an international graduate)
These additional items are required for international graduates:
- USMLE scores preferably above 200 for Steps 1 and 2 CK, preferably on the first attempt; passing score on Step 2 CS, preferably on the first attempt
- No cut-off date for graduation from medical school, but within the past five years is preferred
- US experience is not required, but is preferred
- US citizenship or permanent resident status required
Applications are reviewed by the Selection Committee and invitations to interview are extended by email and postal mail.
Interviews will be scheduled from October 1, 2016, to January 23, 2017.
The interview "day" consists of a hospital tour, information sessions with faculty, lunch with residents, and one-on-one interviews. Dinner the night before is optional. Hotel accommodations are provided the night before.
Applications will be accepted until December 31, 2016.
For More Information
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-628-8855.