Advanced Emergency Medical Technician Program
AEMT Spring Hybrid Class Announcement
We are accepting applications for January 2020
When: January 16, 2020 to July 19, 2020
Class Times: Every Thursday from 1800 - 2200
AEMT 2020 Spring Hybrid Class Flyer
AEMT 2020 Summer Class Announcement
We are accepting applications for June 2020
When: June 17, 2020 to December 5, 2020
Class Times: Every Wednesday from 1800 - 2200
AEMT 2020 Summer Class Flyer
Register for AEMT Information Sessions
Please attend an information/pre-admission testing session with the Program Coordinator. These sessions are designed to provide prospective students with an overview of the program and pre-admission requirements. To register for an AEMT Information Session with Mervin Wertz, EMS Programs Clinical Coordinator, please register at
To register for an AEMT Information Session with Mervin Wertz, EMS Programs Clinical Coordinator, please register at:
- Submit application and $30 payment.
- Submit copy of EMT certification card.
- Submit copy of CPR card.
- Satisfactory scores on web-based pre-entrance exam. Applicants must register through the Admissions Office and be prepared to pay $25.50 via credit card to complete the exam on testing day. To register for the pre-entrance exam, please contact Erin.Studer@towerhealth.org or 484-628-0109.
- Complete the Confirmation of Enrollment Form and submit the $100 non-refundable fee due two weeks from date of official acceptance letter.
- Complete the health packet and UDS testing step according to the deadline established by admissions. Submit documentation of health insurance, health screenings and immunization, including the flu vaccination, and UDS test/lab results.
- Complete three different background checks – accepted students will be instructed to use our vendor and a specific package code to complete the following checks. The total combined cost of these checks is approximately $70.
- Multi-level search and PA State Police check
- FBI Finger print
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- Confirmed students will need to complete all the required online courses before the classes begin in January.
- Additional information, if needed, will be communicated to applicants leading up to January start date.
For more information, please contact the school at 484-628-0100 or 484-628-0109.