Pay Your Bill Online
Paying your bill online is the fastest and easiest way to take care of your tuition payment
To make a payment:
- Login to WebConnect select “Account Info.”
- Next, click “Pay Your Bill Online.”
- On the following screen verify that both “Your Contact Information” and the "Tuition Amount" you wish to pay are correct, then select the “Next” button to enter your credit card information.
- After submitting your payment you will receive a confirmation email.
Please allow 24 hours for your payment to update through WebConnect.
Note: If you are using a bank debit card and your payment gets rejected, make sure the amount you’re paying does not exceed your daily limit for your card. Some banks place restrictions on their cards, so you may need to contact your bank and ask them to increase your daily limit temporarily to make your payment.
Company, Employer or Agency Billing
- Students whose bills are to be paid by an employer or an outside agency will require documentation on company letterhead indicating the amount to be paid and delivered to the SAO.
- Any amount not covered by a company or agency will be the student's responsibility and must be paid by the due date.
- Students who receive tuition reimbursement upon completion of the course must still pay their bill by the due date.
Payment Plan Option (PPO)
The school provides an opportunity for you to pay current academic year educational expenses with interest-free installments each semester by utilizing our Payment Plan Option (PPO).
The convenience of paying your tuition charges monthly is an attractive option for many students and families. Payment Plans are available to all full-time and part-time students. Submitting your Payment Plan is easy using the appropriate menu links or download the Payment Plan form [PDF] and fill it out then return it to the Student Accounts Office.
Payment Plan Due Dates
Other Ways to Pay
Pay by Phone: 484-628-0102. All major credit cards accepted. (No fees)
Pay in Person: Payment by check, money order credit/debit card and cash can be made at the Student Accounts Office and Drop Box.
Pay by Mail: Checks or Money Orders payable to “RHSHS” and mailed to:
Student Accounts Office
PO Box 16052
Reading, PA 19612-6052
A $25 late fee and a financial hold may be applied to any student account if payment is not received by the due date or is delinquent.
A student with a delinquent account may not be permitted to attend class or enroll in future semesters unless financial arrangements have been made with the Student Accounts Office.
Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences reserves the right to change tuition, fees and other charges as deemed necessary.
If you need more information you can contact Steve Swan by email or call the Student Accounts Office at 484-628-0102.