Confirmation of Enrollment Form
Please read this section before completing the form.
Applicants must achieve final acceptance in order to enroll in the programs. To do so, you must meet all post-acceptance requirements according to established deadlines. Admission offers may be revoked if you fail to meet the requirements as requested.
All accepted students must show proof of the following:
- Confirmation fee and this online form to secure a seat in the class.
- Completed and approved Background Check/PA State Police Clearance from www.castlebranch.com
- FBI Fingerprint clearance.
- Completed and approved Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance.
- Valid two-year BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR certification. (N/A to EMT applicants)
- Documentation of health insurance, including hospitalization benefits.
- Healthcare provider confirmation of required health screenings, tests, and immunizations.
Please call the school at 484-628-0109 or 484-628-0100 if you need to discuss post-acceptance requirements.There is a non-refundable confirmation fee to accept the offer of admission.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Credit Card