About the School of Health Sciences
Our 36-acre campus in West Reading, Pennsylvania, provides a dynamic learning environment with options for extracurricular enrichment. At the School of Health Sciences, you can:
- Learn more about our health science programs
- Explore new interests and challenges
- Talk with an admissions representative
- Engage in a variety of student life activities
- Interact with fellow students from diverse backgrounds
View photos of our programs, activities and campus as well as upcoming events and campus news on our website.
For more information on the School of Health Sciences, call 484-628-0100 or RHSHS@towerhealth.org.
The School of Health Sciences is more than an investment in our students. It represents a commitment to our community as we provide a cohesive and comprehensive education for the men and women who will become the future providers of healthcare in our community.
Located on the south end of Reading Hospital's main West Reading campus in Berks County, Pennsylvania, the school building houses our five different educational programs:
- Clinical Pastoral Education
- Nursing Program
- Paramedic Education Program
- Medical Imaging Program
- Surgical Technology Programs
This 60,000 square foot building is three stories high and is an L-shaped building with two wings. It features state-of-the-art technology and resources to enrich the student experience.
Download a printer-friendly campus map