How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Reading Hospital's Cardiovascular Fellowship Program!
All applicants must submit through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Completion of the ACGME accredited internal medicine program
- Completed USMLE/Complex step III with scores submitted prior to being considered for an interview
- Letter of recommendation from Residency Program Director and 3 additional letters of recommendations
- Evidence of scholarly activity
- Registration on the NRMP website in order to participate in match
Application window months: July through September
Interview window months: September and October
For More Information
We appreciate your interest in our program and wish you all of the best in your career. If you should have any questions, please email Olive.Sarubbi@towerhealth.org or call 484-628-5183.