Reading Hospital and its physicians are committed to supporting the healthcare needs of community residents. Reading Hospital supports community projects and events that relate to the mission, vision, values, and community benefit objectives of the hospital.
As a nonprofit community hospital, Reading Hospital gives careful consideration to requests for financial and in-kind support as they relate to our objectives for community healthcare and community healthcare education.
We will consider:
- External requests for sponsorships of relevant projects and events
- Internal requests for sponsorships of relevant projects and events
- Requests for support of nonprofits or fundraising events
- Requests for support of fundraising activities which benefit Reading Hospital
Learn more about our funding criteria and guidelines [PDF].
How to Apply
- An online form can be completed. After completing the form, click 'submit.'
- Call 484-628-8510 to request a form be mailed to you. Hard copy requests should be returned to:
ATTN: Community Wellness – NLL Trailer
PO Box 16052
Reading, PA 19612
Submission Review and Process
Submissions require a 30-day review period.
Submissions are received and evaluated on an ongoing basis. Decisions are based on consistency with Reading Hospital's Community Benefit Plan and funding availability. We will do our best to respond to requests within 60 days.
Due to the availability of funds, requests may be denied even if they fit the criteria.
If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.